High pressure suspension grinding mill
MSB coarse powder mill
SCM series super thin mill
Straight centrifugal grinding mill
Ball mill
MTW series trapezium mill

zimbabwe mining news

Zimbabwe slashes mining licence fees - Nehanda Radio- zimbabwe mining news ,

19 Feb 2014 . Mines and Mining Development minister Walter Chidhakwa has . Zimbabwe slashes mining licence fees . Get News Daily Via Email.EU to lift sanctions on Zimbabwe diamond mining firm . - TVC News
TVC NEWS, ZIMBABWE - The European Union has agreed to lift sanctions on a Zimbabwean diamond mining firm despite concerns over alleged fraud in a July.

Robert Mugabe's darkest secret: An £800bn blood diamond mine .

17 Sep 2010 . MailOnline - news, sport, celebrity, science and health stories . Not that the people of Zimbabwe will see any of these riches. Instead, in return.

Dapatkan kutipan

Mining in Zimbabwe - CountryMine | InfoMine

CountryMine Zimbabwe presents complete information on mining in Zimbabwe, mines . and metals in Zimbabwe and other mining-related news about Zimbabwe.

Dapatkan kutipan

Zimbabwe Mine Companies Said to Be Asked to More Than Double .

1 Dec 2013 . Mining companies operating in Zimbabwe and the main labor union in the industry have reached a deadlock in pay talks for 2014 after the.

Dapatkan kutipan

Children forced to mine Zimbabwe diamonds | World news .

26 Jun 2009 . Hundreds of children are being forced by Zimbabwe'.s army to dig for diamonds to bankroll senior lieutenants of President Robert Mugabe.

Dapatkan kutipan

Zimbabwe Sells 300,000 Diamond Carats In EU - Sky News

10 Dec 2013 . Belgium, the centre of the global diamond trade, had pushed hard for the EU to lift sanctions on the state-owned Zimbabwe Mining.

Dapatkan kutipan

Zimbabwe diamonds: Where has all the money gone? - Yahoo News

17 Oct 2013 . Mugabe said Godwills Masimirembwa took the bribe when he was head of the state Zimbabwe Mining Development Corporation which is in.

Dapatkan kutipan

Zimbabwe courts Chinese investors for gold mines - Xinhua .

English.news.cn 2014-02-25 07:18:43 . 24 (Xinhua) -- The Zimbabwe Mining Development Corporation (ZMDC) is courting Chinese investors to help.

Dapatkan kutipan

ENRC, China Move Toward Platinum Production in Zimbabwe .

22 Oct 2013 . Zimbabwe Mining Development Corp., a state-owned company, plans to start metal production with Eurasian Natural Resources Corp. and a.

Dapatkan kutipan

Another diamond mine for Zimbabwe :: Harare24 News

GOLD and diamond mining company Development Trust of Zimbabwe-OZGEO (Private) Limited could go into full commercial diamond mining in Chimanimani.

Dapatkan kutipan

Zimbabwe mines ministry: Latest News Videos, Photos about .

Zimbabwe mines ministry Latest Breaking News, Pictures, Videos, and Special Reports from The Economic Times. Zimbabwe mines ministry Blogs, Comments.

Dapatkan kutipan

Zimbabwe Mining, Zimbabwe Diamonds, Zimbabwe Mining News .

Organization representing Zimbabwe mining interests. Includes a statement of purpose and details of services and publications.

Dapatkan kutipan

The Telescope News - De Beers deny looting Zimbabwe..as .

5 Feb 2014 . COLOGNE- Diamond mining giant, De Beers, has vehemently denied alleged mass looting of diamonds, in Zimbabwe'.s Marange fields.

Dapatkan kutipan

Zimbabwe cuts mining start-up fees - Business News | IOL Business .

25 Mar 2014 . Harare - New reduced mining fees gazetted by Zimbabwe had to be backed by other significant improvements in the operating framework.

Dapatkan kutipan

Bulawayo24 NEWS | Zimbabwe's billion dollar diamond fields!

12 Jan 2014 . New diamond fields in Umkondo Basin, running between Manicaland and Masvingo, are set to transform the local mining industry and possibly.

Dapatkan kutipan

Zim mining expo attracts foreign interest | The Financial Gazette .

23 Jul 2014 . You are here: Home / News / Headlines / Zim mining expo attracts . ZIMBABWE'.s premier mining showcase, the Mining, Engineering and.

Dapatkan kutipan

Zimbabwe Mining News - World News Report

Zimbabwe Mining News Service from EIN News. African Consolidated Resources given more time to pay for Zimbabwe mine. Aug 22, 2014 - 06:28 GMT.

Dapatkan kutipan

Mining revenue surpasses target by 45% - NewsDay Zimbabwe

23 Jul 2014 . THE mining sector revenue collection for royalties surpassed its target by 45% to $112,6 million for the first half of the year due to collections.

Dapatkan kutipan

Zimbabwe Mining News and Commentary | MINING.com

Zimbabwe mining news. Explore related Zimbabwe articles for more information on the Zimbabwe mining industry.

Dapatkan kutipan

Gold Miners Association of Zimbabwe | upholding gold standards

This comes as Mines and Mining Development deputy minister Fred Moyo . A Chronicle news crew visited the area, about a kilometre from Pinafore Mine.

Dapatkan kutipan

Zimbabwe mining industry agrees minimum 7.5% wage increase .

19 Sep 2012 . FAST NEWS. Zimbabwe mining industry agrees minimum 7.5% wage increase. The minimum wage for gold miners will rise to $197.53 a month.

Dapatkan kutipan

Pay negotiations between Zimbabwe and main mine union .

2 Dec 2013 . MINING companies operating in Zimbabwe and the main labour union . News, views, analysis and multimedia coverage of the Brics nations:.

Dapatkan kutipan

Zimbabwe-Russia JV plans $1.6 bln platinum investment - state .

Russian Consortium to Invest $3Bln in Zimbabwean Platinum Mine. Reuters HARARE, Aug 6 (Reuters) . Tuesday, 05 August 2014. News by Reuters. Russian.

Dapatkan kutipan

Zimbabwe: Zimplats Shuts Down Bimha Mine News AllAfrica.com .

2 days ago . [Zimbabwe Independent]Zimplats has warned of a possible 70 000 ounces drop in FY15 (2015 financial year) production after the mining group.

Dapatkan kutipan

allAfrica.com: Mining -- Home

Tanzania: Energy Ministry to Revoke Inactive Mining Licences(Daily News). Africa: . Zimbabwe: '.Mining Communities At Risk of Contracting TB'.(The Herald).

Dapatkan kutipan

Zimbabwe - Mining News - MiningWeekly.com

Zimbabwe-based platinum producer Zimplats has warned of a possible 70 000 oz drop in 2015 financial year production, after deciding to cease all mining.

Dapatkan kutipan

Zimbabwe Mining Development Corp. - HighBeam Business

Research about Zimbabwe Mining Development Corp., including news, information, and reports with HighBeam Business : Arrive Prepared.

Dapatkan kutipan

Zimbabwe's killing fields: Mass grave of over 600 bodies found in .

31 Mar 2011 . Hundreds of skeletons found in a remote mine shaft in Zimbabwe have been . Zimbabwe'.s sole broadcaster, in news bulletins and repeated.

Dapatkan kutipan
Shanghai MAC Company © 2016 All rights reserved.