Raymond Mill
High pressure suspension grinding mill
MSB coarse powder mill
SCM series super thin mill
Straight centrifugal grinding mill
Ball mill
MTW series trapezium mill

wulateqianqi xikai mining co ltd

JADE ART GROUP INC. JADA description of business - HotStocked- wulateqianqi xikai mining co ltd ,Previously, the company engaged for more than 30 years in manufacturing and . with Wulateqianqi XiKai Mining Co., Ltd. Under the Agreement, XiKai Mining.EX-99.1 - MorningstarFor the full year 2008, the Company is lowering previously announced revenue to . Rights Agreement with Wulateqianqi XiKai Mining Co., Ltd. (.XiKai Mining.).

xian dali mining co ltd - Material processing

Sumitomo Metal Mining Co., Ltd. (SMM) is a company whose core businesses are . wulateqianqi xikai mining co ltd [11-13]. tanhat mining company ltd [03-29].

Dapatkan kutipan

China and Jade Art Group Inc. - VerticalNews

Our dedicated team of professionals, the XiKai mine and our loyal customers . mine owned by Wulateqianqi XiKai Mining Co., Ltd. (.XiKai.) has proven and.

Dapatkan kutipan

Jade Art Group Inc. - SECDatabase

18 Jan 2008 . Right Agreement with Wulateqianqi XiKai Mining Co., Ltd. for the distribution of jade. A copy of the press release dated January 18, 2008 is.

Dapatkan kutipan

JADA : OTC Pink - No Information - CNBC

The Company has formed a wholly owned Chinese subsidiary, JiangXi SheTai Jade Industrial Company Limited, to engage in the sale and distribution of raw.

Dapatkan kutipan

Jade Art Group Lowers Previous Fiscal 2008 Revenue and Earnings .

2 Feb 2009 . distributor of raw jade sourced from the SheTai Jade mine in China, . Agreement with Wulateqianqi XiKai Mining Co., Ltd. (.XiKai Mining.).

Dapatkan kutipan

Jade Art Group Inc. - FORM 10-K/A - July 9, 2010 - GetFilings

Indicate by check mark whether the registrant is a shell company (as defined in . the Company and Wulateqianqi XiKai Mining Co., Ltd. (incorporated herein by.

Dapatkan kutipan

DOCUMENT TYPE8-K SEQUENCE1 FILENAME .

. entered into an Exclusive Distribution Right Agreement (the .Agreement.) with Wulateqianqi XiKai Mining Co., Ltd. (.XiKai Mining.) for the distribution of jade.

Dapatkan kutipan

Jade Art Group, Inc. (OTC:JADA) Shows High Downside Potential .

17 Aug 2010 . Shortly after that, Jade Art signed an Exclusive Distribution Rights Agreement with Wulateqianqi XiKai Mining Co., Ltd., according to which Jade.

Dapatkan kutipan

SEC Filings MSFT - Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ GS) 12:00 AM .

. disclosed by the Company in its Current Reports on Form 8-K filed with the Commission. right agreement with Wulateqianqi XiKai Mining Co., Ltd. (.XiKai.).

Dapatkan kutipan

Sep 30, 2010 10-Q - OTC Markets

15 Nov 2010 . Agreement.) with Wulateqianqi XiKai Mining Co., Ltd. (.XiKai Mining.). Agreement, XiKai Mining agreed to sell to the Company 90 percent of.

Dapatkan kutipan

10-Q (May 20, 2009) - Wikinvest

On January 17, 2008, the Company entered into an Exclusive Distribution Rights Agreement (the .Agreement.) with Wulateqianqi XiKai Mining Co., Ltd. (.XiKai.

Dapatkan kutipan

BeursKings - Jade Art Group Inc (OTCBB:JADA.OB) - Apparel Accessori

The Company is a seller and distributor in China of raw jade, . (the .Exchange Agreement.) with Wulateqianqi XiKai Mining Co., Ltd. (.XiKai.

Dapatkan kutipan

Jade art Group - AMI Research

16 Jun 2008 . an exclusive distribution agreement with Wulateqianqi XiKai Mining. Co. Jade Art'.s distribution agreement with XiKai . the jade industry, lucrative margins and the limited number of competitive mines led the company to.

Dapatkan kutipan

Jade Art Group Announces Survey of SheTai Jade Mine's Proven .

Jade Art Group Announces Survey of SheTai Jade Mine'.s Proven and . Jade mine owned by Wulateqianqi XiKai Mining Co., Ltd. (.XiKai.) has proven and.

Dapatkan kutipan

$$$ GRXI - dieser Pennystock startet wohl bald durch $$$ - 500 .

22 Feb 2008 .The acquisition of majority ownership of Green Globe, Ltd. and . right agreement with Wulateqianqi XiKai Mining Co., Ltd. (.XiKai.), enabling.

Dapatkan kutipan

JADA - Small Cap Network

The Company distributes and sells raw jade sourced from the SheTai Jade Mine owned by Wulateqianqi XiKai Mining Co., Ltd. (XiKai Mining). The Company.

Dapatkan kutipan

Allstocks's Bulletin Board: JADG Tightening Up

The source of JST'.s jade is through its exclusive distribution right agreement with Wulateqianqi XiKai Mining Co., Ltd. (.XiKai.), which enables.

Dapatkan kutipan

Summary of JADE ART GROUP INC. - Yahoo! Finance

18 Jan 2008 . Ltd., our wholly-owned Chinese subsidiary, entered into an Exclusive Distribution Right Agreement with Wulateqianqi XiKai Mining Co., Ltd.

Dapatkan kutipan

THE HANDSTAND

It owns exclusive distribution rights to 90% of the SheTai Jade mine'.s production, . Rights Agreement with Wulateqianqi XiKai Mining Co., Ltd. (.XiKai Mining.).

Dapatkan kutipan

Stockwire: Speak with other shareholders about: (OTCBB .

25 Feb 2008 . announced today that Jiangxi SheTai Jade Industrial Co., Ltd. (.JST.), . agreement with Wulateqianqi XiKai Mining Co., Ltd. (.XiKai.), which

Dapatkan kutipan

10-Q: JADE ART GROUP INC. | HighBeam Business: Arrive Prepared

19 Nov 2008 . The Company is a seller and distributor in China of raw jade, . (the .Exchange Agreement.) with Wulateqianqi XiKai Mining Co., Ltd. (.XiKai.

Dapatkan kutipan

JADG NEWS (2/27) | JADG Message Board Posts - Investor Village

27 Feb 2008 . SheTai Jade is sourced through JST'.s exclusive distribution right agreement with Wulateqianqi XiKai Mining Co., Ltd. (.XiKai.), enabling JST to.

Dapatkan kutipan

Jade Art Group Inc. - Company Snapshot - Alacra Store

The Company distributes and sells raw jade sourced from the SheTai Jade Mine owned by Wulateqianqi XiKai Mining Co., Ltd. (XiKai Mining). The Company.

Dapatkan kutipan

Friday January 18th 2008 Today's Top 3 Investment Newsletters 1 .

18 Jan 2008 . The QualityStocks Daily Newsletter brings you the latest company News . with Wulateqianqi XiKai Mining Co., Ltd. for the distribution of jade.

Dapatkan kutipan

BEGIN PRIVACY-ENHANCED MESSAGE----- Proc-Type: 2001,MIC .

. Agreement (the .Agreement.) with Wulateqianqi XiKai Mining Co., Ltd. (.XiKai Mining.) . No: XJ0801 Party A: WuLaTeQianQi XiKai Mining Company Limited.

Dapatkan kutipan

SUBMISSION ACCESSION-NUMBER0001193805-08-000825 .

. jade material produced from its SheTai Jade mine, located in Wulateqianqi, . Between WuLaTeQianQi XiKai Mining Company Limited and JiangXi SheTai.

Dapatkan kutipan

Company Fundamentals - TD Ameritrade

Dapatkan kutipan

Maxwell Media Marketing: Real Stock Discoveries Movers and .

18 Jan 2008 . 58% on heavy volume following the Company'.s January 18, 2008 . Agreement with Wulateqianqi XiKai Mining Co., Ltd. (.XiKai.) for the

Dapatkan kutipan

JADE ART GROUP INC. - Worldwide Company Profile

8 Nov 2007 . The Company distributes and sells raw jade sourced from the SheTai Jade Mine owned by Wulateqianqi XiKai Mining Co., Ltd. (XiKai Mining).

Dapatkan kutipan

ChinaSecurities: Small Cap Investment - Jada Art Group - Profile

27 May 2009 . On January 17, 2008, the Company entered into an Exclusive Distribution Rights Agreement with Wulateqianqi XiKai Mining Co., Ltd. (.XiKai.

Dapatkan kutipan

Company Overview of Wulateqianqi Xikai Mining Co. Ltd

Wulateqianqi Xikai Mining Co. Ltd company research . investing information. Find executives and the latest company news.

Dapatkan kutipan
Shanghai MAC Company © 2016 All rights reserved.