Raymond Mill
High pressure suspension grinding mill
MSB coarse powder mill
SCM series super thin mill
Straight centrifugal grinding mill
Ball mill
MTW series trapezium mill

journal on gender and mining

Closing the gender gap: Interviews with Petra Einarsson and Olof .- journal on gender and mining ,23 May 2014 . got attention in an article in the US published paper The Wall Street Journal featuring the gender gap in Scandinavian countries where.Negotiating Gender: Experience from Western Australian Mining .1 Jan 2010 . This article is available in Journal of Economic and Social Policy: . mining and gender in Western Australia and in the Western Australian.

Gender and Mining in Kenya: The Case of Mukibira Mines in Vihiga .

Gender and Mining in Kenya: The Case of Mukibira Mines in Vihiga District. JENdA: A Journal of Culture and African Women Studies. Back to Africa.

Dapatkan kutipan

Lia Bryant Home Page

Creative methodologies. social theories. gender studies, rural studies . Diversity in the Australian Mining Industry, International Journal of Knowledge, Culture.

Dapatkan kutipan

Journal of Data Mining Digital Humanities - FINDING SOCIAL .

jdmdh:16 - Journal of Data Mining . Digital Humanities, June 24, 2014, 2014 . choices which are made on the basis of political affiliation or gender stereotypes.

Dapatkan kutipan

Mining Women. Gender in the Development of a Global Industry .

17 Jul 2008 . Subscribe . Recommend Journal . Gender in the Development of a Global Industry, 1670 to 2005. Ed. by Jaclyn J. Mining Women. Gender.

Dapatkan kutipan

Gender Dimensions of Rural Livelihoods in Artisanal and Small .

Gender Dimensions of Rural Livelihoods in Artisanal and Small-scale Mining in . Featured Country: Ethiopia, Featured Journal: SINET: Ethiopian Journal of.

Dapatkan kutipan

Doing Safer Masculinities: Addressing at-Risk . - M/C Journal

To date, there has been no significant attempt to address the impacts of gender on safety in the mining industry. The reluctance to address this issue is arguably.

Dapatkan kutipan

Personality, Gender, and Age in the Language of Social Media: The .

25 Sep 2013 . PLoS ONE 8(9): e73791. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0073791 . Pennebaker J, Schler J (2007) Mining the blogosphere: age, gender, and the.

Dapatkan kutipan

Mining activity, income inequality and gender in regional Australia .

20 Jan 2012 . Mining activity, income inequality and gender in regional Australia*. Andrew F. Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics.

Dapatkan kutipan

An Assessment of Gender Mix of Manpower in Granite Artisanal and .

An Assessment of Gender Mix of Manpower in Granite Artisanal and Small Scale . This study focuses on evaluating granite Artisanal and Small Scale Mining (ASM) . This journal follows ISO 9001 management standard and licensed under a.

Dapatkan kutipan

Women and Mining | Women's and Gender Studies

.Mining Community: The Cultural Politics of Copper, Class, and Gender in . Feminism in Mining Communities., Journal of Gender Studies 3, 1 (1994), 31-45.

Dapatkan kutipan

Gender mining - IRD Nouvelle-Calédonie

calls to examine the interface between gender and mining more fully, and to mainstream gender in all .. The Asia Pacific Journal of Anthropology. 12(1): 60-73.

Dapatkan kutipan

UN Mine Action Gateway | Gender and Mine Action - Literature Review

Bolton noted gender disaggregated mine-vulnerable daily activities in Prey .. Available from:http://maic.jmu.edu/journal/7.2/focus/townsend/townsend.htm

Dapatkan kutipan

text:Template Journal - saimm

The Journal of The Southern African Institute of Mining and Metallurgy. VOLUME . The gender and racial transformation of mining engineering in South Africa.

Dapatkan kutipan

Gender (plays) in Tanjung Bara mining camp in Eastern Kalimantan .

26 Nov 2012 . Gender, Place . Culture: A Journal of Feminist Geography . All mining settlements are heavily gendered, not only because of the masculinity.

Dapatkan kutipan

Organizational changes and employment shifts in the mining .

This journal provides open access to all of its content on the principle that . In some other mining nations, promotion of gender equality is achieved through.

Dapatkan kutipan

Women in mining: Legislation and representation for women in mining

16 Aug 2011 . This paper discusses the position of women in the mining industry . place for women in mining'., The Canadian Business Journal, 11 May 2011, http://www.cbj.ca. (6) Sarita Ranchod, '.Mining and society: Gender and mining.

Dapatkan kutipan

Gender and labour force inequality in small-scale gold mining in .

International Journal of Sociology and Anthropology Vol. Gender inequality is an inevitable concomitant of the innate poverty in humanity, a situation to which.

Dapatkan kutipan

Negotiating Gender: Experience From Western Australian Mining .

Lozeva, Silvia and Marinova, Dora (2010) .Negotiating Gender: Experience from Western Australian Mining Industry. Journal of Economic and Social Policy:.

Dapatkan kutipan

The and the Mine Shaft: Gender and Class . - jstor

2 Belinda Bozzoli, '.Marxism, Feminism and South African Studies'., Journal of . 5 He does not, however, investigate whether gender struggles in mine house-.

Dapatkan kutipan

Gendering the Field: Towards Sustainable Livelihoods for Mining .

gender equality, economic justice and sustainability in the global mining . into Pacific Northwest History'. (Frontiers: A Journal of Women'.s Studies, 2001).

Dapatkan kutipan

Key Resources on Gender and the Extractive Industries - World Bank

Gender and Artisanal and Small-Scale Mining: a brief on women'.s roles in artisanal and small . Jenda: A Journal of Culture and African Women Studies (2001).

Dapatkan kutipan

Journal of the Southern African Institute of Mining and Metallurgy - A .

A perspective on the supply and utilization of mining graduates in the South .. in numbers has been accompanied by racial and gender transformation to a.

Dapatkan kutipan

Engendering Mining Communities - Gender, Technology and .

Ranking:2012 SJR (SCImago Journal Rank) Score: 0.165 | Ranking: 81/127 . Examining the Missing Gender Concerns in Coal Mining Displacement and.

Dapatkan kutipan

Caroline Waldron Merithew - We Were Not Ladies: Gender, Class .

In the 15 September 1929 issue of the United Mine Workers Journal, a cover cartoon depicts the all-male industrial union as a plump matronly middle-aged.

Dapatkan kutipan

Jessica Rolston - Inside Mines - Colorado School of Mines

4 Aug 2014 . She is the author of Mining Coal and Undermining Gender: Rhythms of . Signs: Journal of Women in Culture and Society 35 (4): 893-918.

Dapatkan kutipan

How to Improve Demining Activities Through Gender-sensitive Mine .

Gender-sensitive MRE is a fundamental part of the mine action process and is integral to . The Journal of ERW . Mine Action is produced and sponsored by:.

Dapatkan kutipan

Data Mining Emotion in Social Network Communication: Gender .

Data Mining Emotion in Social Network Communication: Gender differences in . Journal of Computer-Mediated Communication, 13(1), Retrieved December.

Dapatkan kutipan

LMH, Oxford - International Gender Studies Centre

Bryceson, Deborah and Danny MacKinnon (eds) '.'.Mining and Urbanisation in Africa: Population, Settlement and Welfare,'.'. Special Issue of Journal of.

Dapatkan kutipan

IAIA Gender and Gender Impact Assessment Key Citations

selection of journal articles . not enough consideration is given to gender issues. Women, Communities and Mining: The Gender Impacts of Mining and the.

Dapatkan kutipan

GMAP research - Gender and Mine Action Programme (GMAP)

Hamo and Salvagni Varó, Post-conflict Recovery: Gender and Age Issues, Journal of ERW and Mine Action, Issue 17.1, April 2013. GMAP for GICHD (2012).

Dapatkan kutipan
Shanghai MAC Company © 2016 All rights reserved.