Raymond Mill
High pressure suspension grinding mill
MSB coarse powder mill
SCM series super thin mill
Straight centrifugal grinding mill
Ball mill
MTW series trapezium mill

mackinaw solo mining fit

mackinaw solo mining fit - Zenith Mining Construction- mackinaw solo mining fit ,9 Aug 2012 . Loadout: mackinaw solo miner . Cuz its that hard to figure out how to fit an Exhumer also mackinaw isnt ideal for Asteroid Mining its got that.Mining :: EVE Online General Discussions - Steam CommunityI mostly solo mine but I have a Mackinaw. Starting a new alt with no corp . You'.ve got yourself a nice wee starter solo mine setup. #12. Valmorian Jan 21 @ 5:.

Highsec Solo Miner (solo, high-sec, high-sp) / Mackinaw fitting .

23 Jul 2013 . A maximum yield fit intended for solo mining in high sec space. The tank will hold against a single standard gank Catalyst, but no matter how.

Dapatkan kutipan

The Complete Miner's Guide by Halada - EVEWiki

7 Nov 2012 . Although a solo miner, with the proper knowledge and . Since you can fit two ice harvesters per Mackinaw, it means you will harvest 4 units.

Dapatkan kutipan

Greedy goblin: Miner survival guide

5 Feb 2013 . Is there any reason to not fit your Retriever this way? . Also, Mackinaw are around 180M, so with 0.9M/hour lost profit, you have to mine 200 hours to get better. It'.s a necessity, especially for solo miners with retrievers.

Dapatkan kutipan

Mining - EVE Pro Guides

ASB Gank Brutix Fit . Retriever/Mackinaw: made for self-reliance. Older Miners will be buying the others in large numbers, the Mack for solo mining, and the.

Dapatkan kutipan

Miner Fittings - AstralServices

26 Dec 2013 . Fitting mining ships is all about finding the balance between yield, tank and ore . Fitting link, Solo yield, Fleet yield, Ore hold, Solo EHP, Fleet EHP . Ore Mackinaw, 1197 m3/min, 2035 m3/min, 35k m3, 30.6k, 39.5k, 2/3, High.

Dapatkan kutipan

Mackinaw: High sec, low risk miner - Loadouts - EVE Online .

I was looking for a high sec, low risk miner that would serve while I was semi-afk, trying to . Ship fitting - Built on April 22, 2013 . Mackinaw, 190,200,000 ISK.

Dapatkan kutipan

mackinaw solo miner - Loadouts - EVE Online - BattleClinic - MMO .

Loadout: mackinaw solo miner . Ship fitting - Built on August 9, 2012 . figure out how to fit an Exhumer also mackinaw isnt ideal for Asteroid Mining its got that.

Dapatkan kutipan

June | 2014 | Serpentine's Eve

Following from my mining barges post, I thought I'.d put a few fits for the Tech 2 . Mackinaw. Best for: solo AFK mining. Huge ore bay means you can mine in.

Dapatkan kutipan

Mackinaw - Eveinfo

The Mackinaw is the second tier Exhumer specializing in ice mining. With much less flexibility than the Hulk, the Mackinaw cannot solo tank most spawns. This ship is a whore and a half to fit and keep cap stable, but with the rig (7m in Jita).

Dapatkan kutipan

Exhumers in Kronos | Serpentine's Eve

13 Jun 2014 . Following from my mining barges post, I thought I'.d put a few fits for the Tech 2 versions, and their stats. Mackinaw. Best for: solo AFK mining.

Dapatkan kutipan

Best possible mining setup - Gaming Discussions - UO Community .

Page 1 of 2 - Best possible mining setup - posted in Gaming . Mackinaw is the preferred ship for solo mining, has a huge ore hold to cut down.

Dapatkan kutipan

EVE Search - Solo Mackinaw Tank/Yield-balanced

If cost is no factor. I think this fits. I have got the updated EFT to play with it yet. Aoede Mining Laser Upgrade Aoede Mining Laser Upgrade

Dapatkan kutipan

mackinaw solo mining fit - Material processing

One Bitcoin by the numbers: Is there still profit to be . The addition of Joel'.s a-hashing muscle (turquoise) on my mining operation (blue and yellow). The Y axis.

Dapatkan kutipan

Recommended null-sec solo mining fitout for a Mackinaw? : Eve

25 Feb 2013 . Unless you have a tonne of SP in support skills, in particular cap, fitting, shield and drones, its fairly difficult to mine solo in null sec. permalink.

Dapatkan kutipan

MinerBumping - Gank-Hardened Mining Fleet

BONUS - For the Solo, '.Leave-Me-Alone-I Don'.t-Care'. Miner . You mine faster than with the Mackinaw fit above, but your ore hold is smaller (I.

Dapatkan kutipan

Mackinaw (Mining) - Seite 3 - EVE Online

Hier sollen die Fittings der Mackinaw mit Einsatzgebiet Mining stehen. So kann ich je nach Fitting nicht afk minern da nicht Capstabil.

Dapatkan kutipan

Mackinaw - EVE Online - BattleClinic - MMO guides - tools - advice .

Although it only has space to fit two mining or ice harvesting modules, a fast . mackinaw solo miner - by Sinnful5. Mackinaw: Inferno 1.2 Ice 32k with rig - by.

Dapatkan kutipan

Reference : Mining Guide - EVE Online Training Site - Google Sites

Any ship that can fit a mining laser can mine. Autonomy: the degree to which the craft is suited for solo mining work vs. team mining operations . Mackinaw - focus is on autonomy (but also has a shield resistance bonus, making the Mack the.

Dapatkan kutipan

M34N Killboard - GriefWatch

Mackinaw Development The exhumer is the second generation of mining vessels . Although it only has space to fit two mining or ice harvesting modules, a fast . Mackinaw: TB'.s IceKiller by piranhaeve. mackinaw solo miner by Sinnful5.

Dapatkan kutipan

My EvE Journey | My journey in the EvE Online universe

4 Dec 2012 . The Enyo, As of yet I am unsure really how I am going to fit this at the . Well mining a lot of mining in my new Mackinaw, I love the new mining updates. before the patch I was busy doing a lot of solo mining so I placed my.

Dapatkan kutipan

Mackinaw - UniWiki - Eve University

3 Jun 2014 . Although it only has space to fit two mining or ice harvesting . which makes it ideal for solo operations, but saces some tank and yield.

Dapatkan kutipan

2013 Exhumer Ganking Guide: Part One | Eve Online News .

1 Jan 2013 . There have been several guides and videos like mine before - notably Warr . In the old days, you could take out a poorly-fit Mackinaw with a single . but only in numbers - no more solo ganking with a 300 DPS catalyst.

Dapatkan kutipan

Solo Mackinaw Tank/Yield-balanced - Ships Modules - EVE Online .

If cost is no factor. I think this fits. I have got the updated EFT to play with it yet. Aoede Mining Laser Upgrade Aoede Mining Laser Upgrade

Dapatkan kutipan

Over Done Ice Mining Guide - Eve-Guides

10 Jun 2009 . Solo Ice Mining .. The setup and skills are on the next page down . As in set up you Mackinaw the same as for solo mining and in fleet.

Dapatkan kutipan

Jester's Trek: Fit of the Week: Mackinaw tank

2 Jan 2014 . You can'.t fit the T2 active kinetic hardener, unfortunately. The mackinaw/retriever is king of solo mining, if you do not have a dedicated.

Dapatkan kutipan

First Impressions of Mining Barge and Exhumer Changes

15 Aug 2012 . Miners would fly a Retriever, Mackinaw or Hulk, there really was no reason to . You can fit up a Skiff or Procurer with a solid tank to withstand gankers . making them ideal for fleets (or the unlikely lo-sec/null-sec solo mining).

Dapatkan kutipan

EVE Online Guide by Bolvarion (Stand: Crius): Bergbau/Mining Guide

26. Jan. 2013 . Mackinaw (Solo-Mining in sicheren Gebieten) LOW SLOTS .. kann das sein das Fitting für die Retriever nicht mehr ganz stimmt ? Ich habe mir.

Dapatkan kutipan

How High Sec is Destroying EVE Online - Rock, Paper, Shotgun

Anything that happens within 1AU of a mining belt is beyond the . Under no circumstances should a Mackinaw have a better Tank than a Myrmidon. Not. more AFK, solo miners and less grouping or incentive to join corps.

Dapatkan kutipan

EVE Evolved: Anatomy of a mining op | Massively

13 Apr 2014 . Solo mining can be a great way to spend your downtime while doing other . Any combat ship with turret slots can technically mine by fitting a full rack of Miner IIs . the Retriever and Mackinaw are designed for solo mining.

Dapatkan kutipan
Shanghai MAC Company © 2016 All rights reserved.